sábado, 17 de junho de 2017

a correlation that is established by super trumps and a draw on my actual manuscript

A correlation that is established between the vinyl cover of Super Trumps, Breakfast in America, the strange impossible aeroplane trajectories as in the 911 and the plane, that appears to me during the writing and drawing some of the draws in my last part of my actual manuscript already published.

Here two images to allow the comprehension of this correlations,



the extracts are published at my blog to the french beloved one



The cover already published and the page with the detail of the plane, that by the context for me correlate with the planes 911 s and the aeroplane is in the upper of the colon of the fake D Pedro Quinto, witch in reality correspond to the south American one, Maximiliano, i m speaking about the statue on the centre of Lisbon, Rossio, that as can understood by the already published extracts is mainly here in this sub theme an image and symbol, of the engrenage”, or the gear, a subject also present and coming from the PR 84

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário