segunda-feira, 3 de outubro de 2016

the impeachment crimes still go on




just sent now to blogger through the feedback application



The links to all my child bloggers, from the main one, ourosobreazul.blogspot.pt disappeared, and i did not any change on them

How this is possible?
Can you fix it?

Who as responsible for this crime?

Some of my settings namely on videos on page have also been adulterated, same time appear a message saying the video is private, what do not correspond to my chosen settings, Can you fix this?

Today appears a new message concerning this crime of impeachment, that video are not allow because they are in restricted mode. I never saw this message. Can you fix it?



The four next frames under are the proof of impeachment with a new version restricted mode, never heard about it!
Also same videos that whore published do not appear on my pages!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário