sábado, 1 de outubro de 2016

Kaspersky saga

-->
1. First frame grab today,charging the Kaspersky application.


As you all can see by the logo of the application when it charges at my pc, seems by the lack of resolution, that this antirust application can be false. May I must you all remember that the buy of this second antivirus, occurs in the middle of a complex lecture concerning acts of international terrorism, like the sub line Tous, NASA shuttle fall, Gwen image.
I demand answers by the law and the full respect of my right’s.

2. My today first request to Kaspersky filled at their site or fake site

My second request sent to their site or a fake site,  did not had any answers until now witch seems abnormal and reinforce the suspicious of a fake communications, just to fish water on some criminal matter, as I explained in the request itself, and this possibility oblige the authorities to answers also by the law.
Also this second request, has been meanwhile adulterated, even the copy or apparently copy that is in their server and the terrorists had also change my archive. This is proven by the missing of the numeration in the points of my request, then is  fair to raise that they are protecting international terrorist’s interests, understanding here they, as the one that have done this crimes.

As I also proof today, the terrorist still have reel time access to my pc, applications, settings and work.
3. Today my sent second request
t

I have sent to Kaspersky, a new request, with some information, namely the one collected with one of the applications, the AVZ, that in theory allows them to understand how this terrorist have access to my pc without a cable connection or even the inside board or wireless communications.
This still the major question
Some more grabbed frames on their application installed on my PC with some comments on the fallow of these facts at my blog  inside crimes



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário