quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2016

i demand these terrrorists in front of a court



I wont these criminal present to a court, I spend more then 3 days trying to put sptember subjects organized and developed, and I had constnat a group of terrorists in the building or nearby that each time i conclude a version of this documents, they start still, and worst adulterated . I publish as it is, because there are some developments that seems important concerning some of the tragedies approached, some subjects are missing namelly one that seems very important to these fuckers thiefs and terorists, the criminal pass on the rear board on my monitor NEC

setembro PP

lasts awnsers from Kasperesky if true, are the proof of their guilty, is unacceptable as replay concerning my questions  that i had also published in this blog
I suppose, if they, that they had introduce code even on the photos, that i published and by this way, they take off the links and perhaps even worst as way to disguace robbers

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário