quinta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2016

ANOTHER CRIME OF SIC, SYNC OR WORST, ROBBER

yesterday during my veil I was trying some new effects on edit pro, video application and one of the frames that I grab after the work was this one

 
this afternoon, juts now, at 17 pm, entering the coffee in the SIC TV, there was a promo of the program, axe of evil, a name done in tribute to Bush,  I'm sure, many times quoted, and the background of the promo as very close to this work, above frame. of course in they images they do not have the croma key figures or perhaps this is also a way to say they had already succeed to stole them, I wont these terrorists in the court! 
 
I let to you all two more frames of my work, because these terrorists must have already them, perhaps they will sell them for a million, everything that I do is stole.
 
I WONT A END TO THESE CRIMES
 
 
THE TRISTAR DESTRUCTION AT MY HOME BY ILLEGAL ACESS ENTRANCE


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário